The Fermentation Workshop
In this workshop I will teach you how to make your own Kombucha, Milk Kefir and Milk Kefir “Cheese”, Coconut Milk Yoghurt and fermented vegetables, like sauerkraut.
What are the benefits of including these probiotic-rich foods in your diet?
- Improved digestion
- Eliminate bloating and constipation
- Boost nutrient absorption
- Aid in weight loss
- Help relieve the symptoms of anxiety and depression
This workshop can be presented to individuals in the comfort of their own kitchens, for a group of attendees, and also for Skype clients.
We will have a virtual 60 minute one-on-one workshop, via Skype, where I will explain to you the principles of fermentation, how to start on your fermentation journey and where to find the cultures needed for fermentation. Instructions will be emailed to you.
Investment for Skype Clients: $75
Kombucha SCOBYs and Milk Kefir grains can be shipped to South African clients.
This workshop is only available in Bloemfontein, South Africa.
Included in the cost for this workshop is your TLC For Your Tummy© Fermentation Starter Kit which consists of the following:
- Kombucha SCOBY (culture) with starter liquid and green tea
- Milk Kefir grains (culture) and fresh milk
- Preservative free coconut for making your own coconut milk
- Sea Salt (no iodine) for fermenting vegetables
- Fresh vegetables for your first fermented vegetables batch
- Glass jars for fermentation
Please contact me for price and bookings.